Srishti is a member of Cumulus - an international association of Art and Design schools, and ICSID. Currently we have partnerships with 42 Art and Design colleges across the globe, which results in strong faculty and student exchange program.
The full list can be viewed at: List of Institutions for Exchange and Collaboration.
Exchange Program for Students
Exchange program is open for Undergraduate Students during their 5th semester (Odd semester of the third year).
Postgraduate Students can go for exchange only during their 3rd semester (Odd semester of the second year) provided they have a clearance from the Academic Dean.
Updated Exchange opportunities are announced year at the end of January. At the same time an Info Session is organised to explain the process and to respond to students’ questions.
CGPA – 8.0 or above
Attendance – 80%
Clearance from the Dean of Students
- Students eligible for exchange program should send a declaration of interest email to the international office with the indication of 3 college options (from the shared list).
- Once a candidate is cleared and the elegibility is verified, their access to the BlackBoard submission portal will be enabled.
- Cleared candidates must submit their portfolio (at least 10 works) and a Statement of Purpose via BlackBoard for review.
- All portfolios and statements of purpose will be reviewed and evaluated by an independent review panel. Following the recommendations of the panels and taking into account candidates’ CGPA, final nomination will be done.
- On receiving the nomination, candidates will have one week to accept or reject it.
- Candidates, accepting the nomination, will be introduced to the international coordinator of the host school or university and will submit all required documents in order to proceed with the application process.
Submission Deadline: 10th of February 2019
Please, note that nomination does not mean acceptance because all colleges reserve the right of admission. Applicants will receive an official letter of acceptance or rejection within the period defined by the host institution. Once the acceptance letter is received, student can proceed with the visa application and travel arrangements.